12/03/2013

Soap & Glory Clean, Girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few weeks ago, I received a mini sized Soap & Glory Clean, Girls body wash in a swap. When I went to England in February I noticed that they sell loads of different travel sized products, ranging from the obvious toothpaste to dry shampoos, conditioners and so on. I think it's a great way to try new products for a fraction of the price -most of them were only £1,99!- and I really wish they were sold in Italy too.
Anyway, let's talk about Clean, Girls. The first thing that I noticed in this body wash is the colour - it's a pearlescent pale pink. It has a rather thick and creamy consistency and it lathers up nicely. It claims to be moisturizing and it definitely is, but not at a point that I would want to skip my moisturizer after getting out of the shower. In my opinion the best thing about it is the smell - it's a rich, feminine perfume and it contains bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.. according to Google :P
If I could, I would repurchase it because it feels luxurious, it's just so nice! 

Have you ever tried it? What do you think about Soap & Glory?

1 comment: